Today I will not talk about functional gums. Let me go back to the traditional single piece of bubble gum, which is still extremely popular in many countries. It might not be the case in Europe or US anymore, but I would like to introduce today the company PRAN Foods from Dhaka, Bangladesh. This company produces a huge range of food products: Beverage, Biscuit, Dairy, Frozen foods, snacks, but the most interesting for this website is the confectionery range, and within this category, the gum. PRAN has different types of gum:
- Center filled, with brands like FRUITFIL, ATOM, KLAK or POWER GUM
- Football gum: In flowpacks containing individual pieces
- Bubble gum: Individual cut & wrap pieces with brands like MAGIC GUM or KIDS HERO
- Ball gum: Twist wrapped hollow balls, which is quite an unusual presentation!
- Chewing gum under the brand XCEL, coated dragees
I leave you with the website of the group and a picture of the cut & wrap bubble gum: